milefeeds is currently down, working on the fix. Should be back in a day or two.
Update: services restored. everything should be working now.
The app is down due to an issue with my AWS account. Should be back up and working later today.
milefeeds v1.5 is now available for download from the app store. This version contains the fix for the issue with feeds not updating on arm64 devices. Please delete the old version of the app and click here to download version 1.5.
Apologies for the delay in getting this issue fixed. Thank you for your patience.
Since the last update(v1.4), there has been an issue with 64 bit devices where the posts are not updating. I am still working to identify a permanent solution to this issue, in the mean while I have a temporary fix which requires manual deployment. If you are an affected user and would like to deploy a beta version of milefeeds with this issue resolved, please email me your UDID number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
iPhone – 5s, 6, 6Plus, SE, 7, 7Plus
iPad – Air, mini 2, Air 2, mini 3 and newer devices
I apologize for the delay in resolving this permanently and appreciate your patience.
I am giving away two United Club passes worth $50 each. Here’s how you can enter the sweepstake for a chance to win.
- Follow @milefeeds on twitter by clicking the button below
- Simply tweet: “Just entered to win a free United Club pass worth $50. Follow @milefeeds and retweet this. http://pnt.so/unitedpass #milefeedssweepstake” by clicking the button below
- Entries close on Nov 1st 2015
- Two winners will be chosen at random, each winner will receive one United pass
- Winners will be announced by Nov 6th
- The United Club pass is valid for one guest at any United Club lounge
- The pass is valid until 12/31/2015
- United’s terms and conditions for club entry will apply
Update: Issue resolved as of May 26th 12:25AM EST.
The app is not currently loading new posts. This issue is being worked on from a remote tropical island. Apologize for the inconvenience. Won’t be too long.